- European design and manufacture by an adult and specialized workforce
- Hydro-suede upper
- Original Shearling Collar
- Italian sole designed to increase grip on snow and ice
- Grip system featuring stainless steel studs and a framework created with a special, flexible polyurethane that is durable even at the most extreme temperatures
- Cemented construction from the upper to the sole to retain the shape of the boot and provide aditionnal comfort
- Additional ISOWARM insole made of 90% wool with insulating and reflective silver film
- Additional insole with silver insulating and reflective film
- Removable insole allows an orthopedic expert to replace it with a foot orthosis, modify and improve the fit of the boot
- Laces with sturdy eyelets and metal hooks with bellows
- BREATHTEX waterproof membrane
- Comfort zone up to -30°C
- A simple damp cloth is enough for the maintenance of your boots
- Easy to maintain, light and ideal for Canadian winters
- This product does not prevent slipping on cold, smooth, wet, frozen or snowy slippery surfaces. Always walk carefully. The grips are not designed for indoor use and could damage such surfaces. This product should be used in a responsible and proper manner. It is important to ensure that the grip system is securely attached to the sole at all times.
- Here are the specifications for a size 42 boot, a small variation exists between the size 40 to 46. To know your size, please use our size guide.