- European design and manufacture by an adult and specialized workforce
- Full grain hydro-york leather and polyester with fine camouflage padding upper
- Virgin wool lining and OLANTEX breathable insulating film
- Italian sole designed to increase grip on snow and ice
- BLOC outsole by OC System, equipped with 16 stainless steel pivoting and folding cleats system with flow channels
- Grip system featuring stainless steel studs and a framework created with a special, flexible polyurethane that is durable even at the most extreme temperatures
- Additional ISOWARM insole made of 90% wool with insulating and reflective silver film
- Removable insole allows an orthopedic expert to replace it with a foot orthosis, modify and improve the fit of the boot
- Laces with sturdy metal eyelets and hooks and robust zipper located on the inside of the boot
- Easy fitting
- Comfort zone up to -30°C
- A simple damp cloth is enough for the maintenance of your boots
- Easy to maintain, light and ideal for Canadian winters
- This product does not prevent slipping on cold, smooth, wet, frozen or snowy slippery surfaces. Always walk carefully. The grips are not designed for indoor use and could damage such surfaces. This product should be used in a responsible and proper manner. It is important to ensure that the grip system is securely attached to the sole at all times.
- Here are the specifications for a size 42 boot, a small variation exists between the size 40 to 46. To know your size, please use our size guide.